The following officer promotions were approved at the November Bankers’ Bank Board of Directors meeting, effective January 1:
• Jackie Keith - Retail Investments (BFSN) - promoted to Assistant Vice President
• Jennifer Rozinski - Investment Services - promoted to Vice President
These staff promotions also went into effect on January 1:
• Amber Benjamin - Account Services - promoted to Senior Electronic Services Specialist
• Yvonne Bracey - Mortgages - promoted to Underwriter II
• Misty Kindt - Mortgages - promoted to Processing/Closing Supervisor
• Adam Pfotenhauer - Retail Investments (BFSN) - promoted to BFSN Operations Specialist
• Steve Schnering - Investment Services - promoted to Investment Rep
• Lori Webber - Account Services - promoted to Cash Letter Adjustment Coordinator
During 2015, we conducted extensive research and interviews to find a new President/CEO. We are pleased to announce that Bradlee F. Stamper will become the President/CEO of Bankers’ Bank and Bankers’ Bancorporation as of December 7, 2015.
Brad is a graduate of Marietta College, Marietta, Ohio. He brings with him over 33 years of experience in banking, both at community and regional bank levels and in such areas as commercial, retail, consumer and mortgage lending, finance, marketing, risk management, sales and strategic planning.
On December 7, Edie Tholo, who served as President and CEO in the interim, will resume the role of Executive Vice President.
We look forward to introducing you to Brad at various venues and industry events in 2016.