Our competitively priced mortgage products offer a wide range of solutions to fit your customers' needs and customizable service options to meet yours.
You can provide the American dream of home ownership to your customers. Bankers’ Bank helps your bank offer a wide range of competitively priced mortgage products to fit their needs, with customizable service to meet yours.
Choose your service level –
Varied and flexible support allows you to choose your service level based on your degree of staffing, expertise, and automation. Your involvement in processing, underwriting and closing document preparation is customizable and there is no minimum loan amount or number of loans required.
Cross state lines –
There is no need to turn away mortgage customers crossing state lines. Bankers’ Bank can assist you with processing and closing document preparation for mortgage customers in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
- 95% Loan-To-Value Home Loan
- 97% Loan-To-Value First Time Home Buyer Loan
- Adjustable rate – conventional
- Condominiums, manufactured and modular homes
- Fannie Mae Desktop Originator sponsorship
- Federal Veterans Administration – purchase primary residences
- Fixed rate – conventional 10, 15, 20, 30 year terms
- Investment property – 1 to 4 unit owner and non-owner occupied
- Jumbo loans over $417,000
- Mortgage Payment System (MPS)
- Rural Development - Purchase and Refinance
- Second home / vacation home – single family
- Wisconsin Housing & Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) for a first-time home buyer
Mortgage Customer Servicing Log In
– access information for your individual mortgage loan being serviced by Bankers’ Bank
Mortgage Payment System (MPS)
– notify Bankers’ Bank of a mortgage payment received at your institution [ generates secure email to BB Mortgage staff ]
NOTE: Bankers' Bank does not offer products and services directly to the general public; please contact your local bank for mortgage products.